Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Regional bestseller, plus reading update

Got the word this morning that Pugetopolis has inched onto the Pacific Northwest Independent Bookstore Bestseller list for non-fiction (I'm at #12). This is exciting news. I've heard anecdotally that the book is selling well and my readings have been very well-attended, but in the book business (as I am learning) data is slow to come by. Hey, it may be a blip, but it's fun nevertheless. You can see the bestseller list (updated weekly) here. Thanks to all you readers for helping to make this happen.

A reminder: I am reading tonight at 7pm at Barnes & Noble in University Village. This will be my last Seattle reading for awhile, but I won't be going to far afield: next week (Tuesday, March 10 at 7pm) I'll be reading at Park Place Books.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations--moreover, it looks like you're #2 if you only count books that are about the Pacific Northwest.

    ReplyDelete