Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pugetopolis a bestseller at Elliott Bay

This is nice. I spotted the book on the Elliott Bay Bookstore bestseller list in the Seattle Times (no April Fools).

By the way, I had a great reading at the Ballard Library last night which has inspired me to work on a piece on things I've learned about Seattle from Ballard over the years. I used to live in Ballard, but realized as I prepared for last night's reading that in living and covering stories there over the years, I'd learned a few things about life in Seattle. So one thing good about readings is that they seem to inspire new work as well as give an author an opportunity to, as one blogger snarkily put it, "pimp" my book.

Thanks to all those who turned out for the pimping...er, reading and to the Elliott Bay johns,,,uh, customers, who pushed me onto the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment